Discarded Father's Day Giveaway Competition Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
48 Warwick Street
1. This promotion is open to UK residents only aged 18 or over, excluding employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, its subsidiaries, other group companies, its agents, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
No purchase required.
2. Internet access required and entrants must have an active Instagram account. If you do not have an account you will need to create one in order to participate – you will require an active email address in order to do this.
3. Max one entry and prize per person only, regardless of the number of Instagram posts made during the Promotional Period. Anyone trying to circumvent this rule by using alternative details including but not limited to creating multiple accounts will be disqualified from this promotion.
4. The promotion will run from 10:00 21/06/20 to 00:00 28/06/20.
5. To enter prize draw, participants must follow DiscardedSpirits, @MightyBeeLondon and @RubiesInTheRubble on Instagram.
6. The Promoter monitors responses to this Promotion and if any responses or any previous posts made by an entrant are, or could be regarded, as being disrespectful towards other members of the Instagram community or which contain anything which is likely to, or could cause offence or distress will be removed from the Promotion. As someone who enters the Promotion, your use on Instagram s subject to the relevant platform’s terms and conditions https://help.instagram.com/581066165581870
7. Participants’ entries will be deemed invalid if any post -
- contains defamatory, malicious, indecent or other inappropriate content;
- includes the names of any individual without their express permission;
- in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter, cause any widespread or serious offense (taking into account prevailing community views or standards);
- contains content deemed socially irresponsible or likely to breach the CAP Code.
8. Entrants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion.
9. Entries (bulk or otherwise) made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is reposting the same content multiple times or using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
10. Incomplete, illegible, invalid, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
11. 1x bottle of Discarded Banana Peel Rum, Box of Banantinos and and Rubies In The Rubble Banana Ketchup available to win.
12. No cash or other alternative prize will be provided in whole or in part, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part.
13. The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy responsibly, please visit www.drinkaware.co.uk. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the UK Chief Medical Officers’ Low Risk Drinking Guidelines that are available at https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/alcohol-consumption-advice-on-low-risk-drinking. Entry and continued participation in this promotion is subject to the licensee’s liquor serving policy.
14. All eligible entries will be entered into the prize draw. The winners will be selected via a randomised computer process/by an independent adjudicator on the 29th June.
15. The winner will be contacted by direct message on the social network which they entered the day after the completion ends and will have to confirm their name and postal address. In the case that they do not respond in time another winner will be selected using the same methodology as above. The process will repeat until an eligible winner is able to claim the prize.
Entrants are encouraged to monitor their connections during this time in case they are the winner.
16. The prize will be delivered by courier within 14 days of winner claiming their prize and any verification process.
17. If required by a regulatory authority, and/or if we consider it lawful, necessary or appropriate to do so, we may elect to make available a list of winner’s surname and/or county to members of the public or regulators who request such details within 3 months of the closing date of this Promotion. Entrants can object to disclosure, or request that disclosure be limited in scope by contacting [insert email address]. We may nevertheless disclose the information to the Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so. You may request a copy of the winner’s list by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We reserve the right to refuse any or all such requests.
18. Numerous factors outside the control of the Promoter may interfere with the operation of Instagram. The Promoter does not therefore guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to these websites.
19. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. By entering the promotion, all participants accept that they have no claim against Instagram. By entering the promotion, all participants agree to a complete liability release for Instagram.
20. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
21. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize/gift, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the spirit of the promotion, any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating or won using fraudulent means.
23. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
24. The Promoter’s decision is final with regard to all promotional matters and no correspondence will be entered into
25. The Promoter has no control over communication networks and is not liable for any problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter will not be held liable to any individual for any fraud committed by any third party nor for any event beyond its control including, but not limited to, user error and any network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind which may restrict, delay or prevent a participant’s entry to the Promotion.
26. These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual issues which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by relevant local law with any disputes as to the meaning of these Terms and Conditions subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts unless you live in Ireland or in another part of the UK, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.